Explosives and pyrotechnics

Factory of explosives and pyrotechnics was founded in 1889 as an powder plant “OBILICEVO”. During its existence has been repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt, initially as the Institute “OBILICEVO” and then as the Chemical Industry “Miloje Zakić”.

Since then, it has developed a wide range of products of explosive, pyrotechnic and chemical agents with certified quality, which is still well-known and is used to the fullest extent, both locally and in neighbourhood countries. The whole production process is escorted by using the highest quality raw materials and rigorous control of semi-finished and finished products, and all tests are carried out daily, the most advanced devices in our laboratories and test sites.

The production process in the factory of explosives and pyrotechnics is compliant with ISO 9001/2015 and approved with certificate issued by the certification body TUV Rheinland, and the products themselves with the Directive 2014/23/EU, which means that the product is manufactured under technical documentation and that the safe production, transportation and use, also confirmed the above certificates certifying body. We can say that the products are among the leaders in the world in this field, not only because of the rigorous tests that products must go, but also because of the frequent control of the production process by the Independent Auditors.

Continuous improvement of the production process, the quality of existing products, new product development, customer satisfaction, employee training, value integration of the purchased raw materials and expanding markets, together are the goals of all employees in the factory of explosives and pyrotechnics, as acknowledged in the Quality Policy Statement.